Friday, June 15, 2007

Nice Day

It was a nice day today. Had Noah and of course he was wonderful. Mom came and visited. She enjoys so much seeing her great grandson. Of course she has two of the cutest grandchildren around. Karin and I went to Yoga/Pilates/Ball/Weights. We both enjoy the class but the women there sure talk alot. In fact way too much. But the class is a break from it all and we go to dinner afterwards and of course enjoy each others company. Probably will miss the next 2 weeks of class. Next week Karin and her friend are going to Wyoming to visit a friend and the next Friday we are going to Desert Star with Mom and Dad. That will be a fun time. I sure enjoy going to the plays there. It is very entertaining. Angie and I are going to IKEA tomorrow. Taking the kid and going to have lunch there. Looking forward to it.

1 comments:

Angie said...

Noah and I had a fun time with you today! Noah was beat and fell asleep on the way home! We will see you tomorrow.