What a weekend. Busy, Busy, Busy!!!!! Sam and I have been working on an area in our backyard that "used to be the garden". It has become so overgrown over the past 3 years
that I think it will take the rest of the summer to get it into shape. The area is very small.
Just goes to show you what "letting things go" turns into. A BIG CRAPPY JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On the bright side I went to Desert Star Playhouse with my sister Karin, my brother Curt and his friend Jana and my Mom and Dad. We had a very fun evening. Good company, good food and good time. We all sat around and shot the sh......... and enjoyed each others company and laughed a lot. Curt got a much needed neck massage from Karin and next time it is my turn for the massage.
0 comments:
Post a Comment