I went to Bear Lake last week and had a real fun time.
My brother Curtis invited me to go up there with his family and his girlfriend Jana and her two boys as well as with my niece Karli who is my sister's youngest daughter.
We all had a fun and it was a nice change to get away for a few days.
Here are a few pics of our adventure.
4 comments:
Kris good pics you do a good job!!!! the water really looks cool or should i say cold!!!! I am sooo glad you were able to go and that you had such a good time. it is always good to get away from the HUM DUM of every day life!!!!!
It looks like you had so much fun! I wish that I could have been there :(.
Kris your doing a pretty damn good job of your blogger... You so rock!
Post a Comment