It is so amazing that when you have so much to tell everyone and post pics, it doesn't get done. I have a new puppy, Meeka a little Border Terrier, and I have taken a bunch of pictures but have not put them on my computer to show you all. Take my word for it she is a real cutie. If I say they are coming shortly I don't think anyone would believe me. The same with my kitchen. I have been getting my kitchen redone, and no pictures. Again, take my word for it, it is going to be sooooooo nice. Hopefully tonight I will get off my butt and download (or should I say have Sam download) the pictures. If I don't, just know that at some point I will have them posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 Years Later...
3 years ago
2 comments:
Uh...yeah! I will believe it when I see the pictures on your blog!! It isn't that hard...is it?? J/K? POST THOSE PICTURES!!!
kris little meeka is cuteeee! i can see how you wanted to have her. When the kitchen is done WE WANT TO BE INVITED FOR FOOD AND FUN! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment