Today was definitly a wonderful days. 2 days late I celebrated my Birthday.
The Big 59!!!! My Grandchildren have been sick so we waited until today to celebrate. We all went to Marie Callendars and then to Grandmas house for Angie's yummy cake. I got 2 pictures from Angie, Doug and the kids. One of all 3 of them together. The other one was 3 indivisual photos in one frame. These are always my favorite gifts. Pics of my beautiful Grandkids. Noah made the card and what a wonderful job he did. I also am going to get a 2 quart All Clad Saucepan. Thank you all for the Special Day!!
5 Years Later...
3 years ago
1 comments:
KRIS YOUR BLOG IS REALLY FUN. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE SEEN IT FOR A LOOOOOOONG TIME!!!!! AS U KNOW I DON'T GET ON THE COMPUTER VERY OFTEN--BUT I AM TRYING TO DO SO!!! KEEP UP YOUR BLOG AND I WILL TRY TO REMEMBER TO LOOK AT IT!!!!!
MOM
Post a Comment