Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Birthday #5!

Today is my first Grandchilds 5th Birthday. I can hardly believe he is 5. It seems only yesterday he was born. The whole 10lbs of him. Noah is just this amazing little man. He is always happy, extremely curious, very loving, a wonderful big brother and I am so glad that he is my Grandson. His smile is so bright and full of life. His laugh is contagious. He calls me Grandma Meeka and I just love it. He always wants to play in the sandbox...even in the middle of the winter. He is going to be a truck driver when he grows up. He absolutly loves his family and has told me many times how much he loves his mom and dad and sister and brother. I love you Noah to the moon and beyond. Thank you for being my Grandson and making my life the best ever!!!!!!!

0 comments: