Ah...Leah! What can I say about this little girl? A LOT!!!!!! She was born March 21, 2008. I babysat with Noah at the townhouse while Doug and Angie were waiting for this lady to be born. Just remember them going to the hospital in the morning and later that afternoon the bundle of joy was born. Noah and I went to the hospital that evening and he was so excited to be a Big Brother.
Leah is 200% girl. Such a beauty. These past 3 years watching her grow and learn have just been amazing.
She never liked to be just rocked or held in a chair. Needed to be up and walking around with this little girl. She absolutely dispised being on the grass. She would cry and fret if she felt the grass on her bare feet. And when she did walk on the grass she was so dainty.
She began walking at about 15 or 16 months and from then on she is taking on the world.
Leah has a personality all her own. She is very feminine...yet...she can hold her own. She can take care of herself when big brother gets on her. Pretty tough little cookie. If she gets upset with you...she lets you know it. She can give you "That look" and you know exactly what she is thinking about you at that moment.
I watched Noah and Leah a couple of weeks ago and told the two of them to "knock it off" while I was putting Isaac to sleep. Then made her sit on the couch and Noah in the other room. Angie called me the next day and informed me that I was a Mean Grandma. Really quite amusing!!! Leah was talking to Sam on the phone one day and he had to go. She was upset that he hung up and told me "Grandpa is a bad Grandpa". Again..quite amusing.
This little lady totally rocks my world. She tells me I am her best friend and tells me "I love you Grandma".
I am so glad that she is my Granddaughter. What an amazing kid. She makes my world exceptional!!
5 Years Later...
3 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment