Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!

Hope everyone had a Great Holiday Season. A HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL!!!! I actually slept through the whole thing yet again. Don't remember when I actually celebrated and brought the New Year in. Where did 2007 go? It was quite an eventful year. Dad had his surgery and has progressed very well. A new addition was added to our family-Meeka. She is a Border Terrier and quite the roughian!!! She has brought alot of fun into our lives. We found out that we are going to become Grandparents again. To a little girl. Can't wait to welcome Baby Girl Smith into our little but growing family. Noah will be a great Big Brother!!!!!!! Angie is feeling much better and excited to bring a new addition into the Smith clan. Looking forward to see what 2008 will bring us all. I do know it will bring me a new Grandbaby-Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Who knows what else the new year will bring. Love to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Yes, it will be a fun year for sure!! I am so excited to meet this little lady!

Cujo said...

We are planning the camp outs all ready - Jordalle on Memorial Day weekend so i make reservations around Feb 15th. If you read this let me know and i'll get a couple of sites so we can jam and hike, and SIT ON OUR BUTTS FOR A WHILE. I rememebr a few years ago when Kris and Angie came up and surprised me and we had steaks and salad. Muchly gratitude to both of you for showing up. It was way cool. Lets get ready for Spring NOT..........