Saturday, January 5, 2008

Tile is finally laid!

When we tiled the family room we also got some tile for the wash room. THAT WAS 2 YEARS AGO. FINALLY..we hired Don (who did our kitchen) to lay the tile. It looks just beautiful and I almost don't want to use that room for washing. It is just too pretty now. Could just sit and look at my wash room and admire the beauty. LOL Slow but surely everything is coming together in the house. Sam is doing a GREAT JOB of coordinating every little thing. Meeka is keeping us both busy with training. I will be glad to return to puppy class to get us and her back on track!!!! She is so cute and really brings a lot of lively moments to this humble abode!!!!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

I am so glad that you FINALLY got it done :).

Karin said...

Now that you have totally redone your house....When is the party?

Cujo said...

HERE - HERE LETS GET THE PARTY GOING- GOOD CALL KARIN