Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Crash and Burn

Today, as I was at work, Sam gave me a call and said he was going to have Tracy come pick him up so he could help him with a printer. About 5 minutes later he called and told me he was going to walk down to Tracy's with Meeka. Then...........10 minutes later he called me and informed me that as he was crossing Holladay Blvd. at 1800 E., Meekas leash got tangled up in his feet and he had fallen face first into the middle of the street. An old women was driving toward him and honked at him as he was lying face down in the street. Some very nice people came out of their house and helped him out. I called Tracy to go and get him and when I arrived at Tracy's house there was Sam on the couch with an icepack on his face. He tood the icepack off and WHAT A SHINER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He also jammed one of his fingers and it to is black and blue. Took some pictures and will post them very soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what aFUN thing to have happen to Sam!!! I am sooooo glad the lady that honked at him DIDN'T run over him.!!!!! Some people are sooo unthinking! Hope he is feeling better and that Meeka is ok too!!!
Love to you all
mom