Friday, January 30, 2009

Surgery

On Wednesday I finally had my knee surgery. The meniscus was repaired and the knee joint was just plain cleaned up. I went in the operating room at 1:00 pm and was home by 4:00 pm. Amazing!!!! I had no pain (well maybe just a little) on Wed. and Thurs. Thinking to myself. "Isn't this wonderful. I will be up and back to normal in no time." NO SUCH LUCK!!!!! Woke up at 2 in the morning and thought I was going to die. From yesterday no pain and walking to pain and down in bed. UGH!!!! Oh well, it looks like I will survive no matter what. Sam has been so good. He is at my beck and call. Thank goodness he is here with me. Will keep an update on how things are going.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am sooo glad that our surgery went so well!! you will be running a MARATHON soon!! ha ha. just be sure to take of yourself so you won't have a relapse.XOXOXO mom