Monday, January 24, 2011

#1

Here goes: I had a great weekend. Watched the 3 kids while Angie and Doug went skiing and snowboarding at Park City. It was Dougs Birthday. The BIG 32!!! How luck am I that Angie married such a wonderful guy. He has brought such happiness to Angie and of course that makes me happy. He and Sam have a good relationship and again that makes me happy. I so look forward to seeing Angie and Doug and the kids. They all have brought me a Bright Light in my Life. Of course can't leave out Sam the kitties and the one and only Meeka. How lucky am I. Couldn't ask for a better family. Got my new walking shoes today...Guess that means "START WALKING!!" Did Zumba tonight on the PS3 Move that we got for Xmas. It is really fun. I am not so good at it. My coordination has something to be desired, but with practice and hard work I will become a Dancing Zumba Machine. Later.....

0 comments: