Today I went to a retirement party for a gentleman I have known for 21 years. He is one of the first people I met when I started working at Associated Foods. Pretty soon everyone that I really know at work will be retired and gone. Later in the evening Sam and I went to an art exhibit at Hogle Zoo. A friend of ours, Marqurite, had 2 of her photographs on display. It was quite fun to look at all the entrys. Photographs, sculptures, paintings and other artwork that had to do with animals in the wild. Very interesting. Angie is held up with 2 sick little kids at home. Quite a chore to handle 2 sickies, but she is such a good mom and takes such good care of her kids!! Actually today was one of the more busy days I have had in a while, but a good busy day!! Later..
5 Years Later...
3 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment