Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I Love You Grandma

I spent the day with the Smith Family minus Doug. Noah went to a Fire Station and saw a fire truck. Boy was he excited. He has been looking forward to this field trip for a long time. I got to the house at 8:30 am and left around 4:00 pm. After the field trip Angie had a dentist appointment so I stayed and watched the kids while she did that. Before I left...Noah was outside playing with his friend Calvin and Leah went down for a nap. Leah was sooooo tired. She laid down in bed and had a story told to her and was on her way to sleep. All of the sudden Leah said "Grandma, I have to tell you something. I love you Grandma. Can you come to my house tomorrow?" Must admit these are the kind of things this Grandma loves to hear. I love those 3 kids so much. They are the light of my life and beyond!!!!!! Thank you Smith's for a fun filled day. Love you all!!

0 comments: