About a week and a half ago I tood Karin to the airport to be with Jana when she has her baby. This is the first Grandchild for Karin and she will be an excellent Granny!!! Bodyn was born May 25, 2011. Jana had a c-section and baby and mom are doing great! Karin is scheduled to come home this Saturday and I know it is going to be very difficult for her to leave. With Jana in Phoenix...she will only be able to see the new grandbaby skype, messenger and pics. She will try to visit whenever she can but that is hard.
Got my garden, finally, planted. A whole 4 tomato plants and 1 green pepper plant. Hope they do well. If everything grows good, I will plant a larger garden next year. This is just a test.
Angie and her family came over for dinner today, Memorial Day. It is so fun to be around those 3 kids. Love them to death.
Guess that is all for now.
Later
5 Years Later...
3 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment